- Greenfield projects every year
- Mobility within the organization
- Large scale distributed systems
This is an industry-leading organization that started locally, grew to Europe, and is now established globally with offices across the world (13+ locations globally).
Despite the large size of this organization, teams are operating autonomously and have a direct impact on what they are working on.
Personal and career growth is taken seriously and the company offers greenfield projects every year, opportunities to move to different teams, departments, and/or roles.
This is a role for a software engineer who is curious and always tries to understand why an application is built that way instead of just building it.
Strong DevOps approach mentality and ownership of the work is promoted.
- Design and develop Scala-based microservices and applications.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in the business area
- Identify, research and implement new technologies that improve efficiency, responsiveness, and ease of development
- Educate & mentor less experienced team members working across various locations
- 6+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years of experience working with Scala
- Strong Test-Driven mentality
- Negotiable depending on experience (salary + bonus)
- Flexible working environment
- Working from home option (1-2 days/week)
- Company shares scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
Interested? Get in touch with Paris Michailos at email@example.com or call +356 20341511
I specialize in recruiting for Functional Programming Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Scala opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.eu