- Well-known award-winning brand
- Cross-functional agile team
- Career progression opportunities
The most diversified digital network company in Europe is currently looking for a new member to join their experienced development team. Excelling in the fields of online publishing, web development, digital marketing, they are the definite leader in developing premium content and new technologies
As backend Scala engineer you will work on building the next generation marketplace platform. You will contribute to a modern distributed microservices system architecture, building services for high volume traffic and working with lots of data.
Stack: Scala, Akka, Axon, AWS, ElasticSearch and Kubernetes
- Apply knowledge of software engineering, as well as coding best practices that minimize tech and architecture debt
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate services that serve millions of users
- Be a leader of the development community affecting and driving our architecture across the company.
- Several years of experience in FP (Scala) to demonstrate a level of maturity
- Comfortable working with AWS or other cloud environments
- You can translate business needs and problems into software solutions
Salary: €55,000 – €75,000 (DOE)
- Relocation package
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Fully paid functional technical training
- Free German courses
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
Contact Paris Michailos on +356 2034 1511 or at email@example.com to find out more.
I specialize in Scala Recruitment, if you wish to discuss this or other Functional Programming opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities visit: https://www.archer.eu