- Fast-growing start-up
- Challenging and innovative environment
- Career-growth opportunities
Munich-based social network founded in 2015. They are keen on creating a platform that lets people design their own social networking universe to connect and share creativity in a way that fits all parts of who they really are.
They made rapid progress in 2019 and are on the way to set a new social networking benchmark with a number of features planned to be released this year. To help them with that, they are currently looking for an experienced Scala Developer to join a well-structured international team who can bring innovation and quality.
Stack: Scala, AWS, Docker, Apache Kafka, PostgreSQL, Nomad, NoSQL
- Build new features and improve existing ones for their modern and scalable backend system
- Become an owner of a set of microservices and participate in cross-service integrations processes
- You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency
- 2+ years of experience with Scala
- You understand how to build distributed and resilient microservices
- You have a good knowledge of the JVM
- Salary: €55,000 – €75,000
- Relocation assistance
- Health insurance
- Regular team events
- Central location
Contact Paris Michailos on +356 2034 1566 or at email@example.com to find out more.
I specialize in Scala Recruitment, if you wish to discuss this or other Functional Programming opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities visit: https://www.archer.eu